Girl Talk Icon Set - 2 Versions!

Girl Talk icons come in 2 different versions! Clear and black glitter :)
Can be used on all iPhone devices & can be used on Android also if you convert/rename the icons yourself.


Read More...



Girl Talk clear version:





Girl Talk black glitter version:



Both of these wallpapers are available to purchase as well. And I can customize them also if you want.
Just kik or email me if you're interested. (:



If you would like your own customized polaroid widget, like the one in the screenshots, just kik or email me also. (:
My contact info is in the sidebar.



The hello kitty weather icon can be found in the post under this one, called "Kitten Weather Set"



NOTICE: I do not offer refunds, due to the nature of the products.

PLEASE BACK UP YOUR THEMES TO DROPBOX OR YOUR COMPUTER, I DO NOT RESEND LINKS. THANK YOU!


To purchase Girl Talk clear icons please click below:
(after you pay click on return to tiffanydujoie)


$2.00







To purchase Girl Talk black glitter icons please click below:
(after you pay click on return to tiffanydujoie)


$2.00




Tiffany Lewis © 2012 - Powered by Blogger