Kitten iPhone Theme

Kitten comes with 77+ textured leopard glitter icons, 8 wallpapers, hello kitty slider, hello kitty camera grabber, hello kitty ringer, hello kitty toggle menu, hello kitty signals, hello kitty wifi bars, hello kitty battery, hello kitty lock rotation icon & hello kitty SMS bubbles! :D


Read More...


I am taking custom requests for a wallpaper like this with your name, just email me kittenswand@gmail.com or kik me: tiffanydujoie
Also taking custom requests if you would like a zeppelin like this with your initial in it.

Close up of the icons

Hello kitty extras

The wallpapers




NOTICE: I do not offer refunds, due to the nature of the products.

PLEASE BACK UP YOUR THEMES TO DROPBOX OR YOUR COMPUTER, I DO NOT RESEND LINKS. THANK YOU!


To purchase please click below:
(after you pay please click return to tiffanydujoie)


$4.00




Tiffany Lewis © 2012 - Powered by Blogger